Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > About 3-4 days ago I filled up my little blowup

About 3-4 days ago I filled up my little blowup

Patient: About 3-4 days ago I filled up my little blowup pool and swam in it. A day after, I got a uncontrolable itch on my back (I got slightly burned, but it’s already faded) and it still hasn’t gone away. I’m concerned of what it may be or how long it may last. The internet is filled of horror stories and I only scared myself more!

Symptoms: Itching

Doctor: Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.It appears that you have developed sunburn over your back. It is very comm on in swimming session. My advice always wear water resistant sunscreen over your exposed body before swimming in daytime.Good wishes