About 3 or 4 months I had sex with my ex BF

Patient : About 3 or 4 months I had sex with my ex boyfriend. I usually have very heavy periods lasting 8 or 9 days. In December January I had a very light 6 day periods. February I did not have a period.I took a pregnancy test in December and it was negative. I've gained a little bit of weight and am often nauseous. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your pregnancy test after 7 days of missed periods this cycle is negative, then it is unlikely that you are pregnant. The flow of the cycle is usually hormone-dependent which can further be deranged with stressors of life. It may cause scanty, lighter or delayed menses. This is to be followed up for at least 3 months to understand the pattern of bleeding and it is advised that meditation and yoga be incorporated in your lifestyle to keep the stress at minimum, so that it doesn't interfere with the cycles. Hope this helps. Regards