About 3 weeks ago i had a terrible sharp pain

Patient : About 3 weeks ago i had a terrible sharp pain in my stomach that would make it impossible to sleep... which went away after about 4 days. About a week ago i started having spotting a little, and light pink in my pee (which i htought was weird because i had my period about a week and a half before this started. As the days went on the pink was still there.. about 4 days ago i began to have terrible pains in my lower left abdominal area (worse than any period pain ive ever had before) then about 3 days ago after penetraction, bright red blood came out and 2 blood clots and i stayed bleeding for the next hour or two (not very heavy) but the pain was really bad. The pain is really bad at night esp. Now today after penetraction, about 20 minutes after bright red/dark red blood came out and 2 more blood clots and again the pain is back... Btw i am a diabetic. Ive been looking this up online and only two things have come up.. either a early misscarrage (which i dont think because the blood seems more to be coming after penetraction) or cervical cancer...
Symptoms:  Vaginal bleeding, watery discahrge in day, severve lower abdominal pain, blood clots after penetraction