Ask The Doctor > Pending > About 3 yrs ago I had unprotected sex with this

About 3 yrs ago I had unprotected sex with this

Patient: About 3 yrs ago I had unprotected sex with this boy. Right after my mom found out and she took me to this place I forgot for what but all I know is that they took my blood and in a few weeks they called and told me nothing was wrong and I was clean.. I haven’t had intercourse since. But last yr I had a boyfriend whos father and grandfather had stomach cancer. My boyfriend would give me oral sex. My boyfriend would Also get rly sick like cough up blood,fever, etc I just thought he was getting sick like HIS father and grandfather but he never wanted to get help. I have no symptoms of chlymida at all but I did read that if you do have it and a guy gives you oral sex They could get it and get sick in their throat. I don’t talk to him anymore so I don’t know if he STILL gets sick but im scared.

Doctor: