About 48 hours ago (saturday evening) I thought I had

Patient : About 48 hours ago (saturday evening) I thought I had seafood poisoning. Less than an hour after eating a seafood pasta, I was throwing up. Along with nausea, I was having cramp-like abdominal pain, aches and pains, headache, sweating, diarrhea, bloating and loss of appetite. I threw up 3 times up until the early morning (around 2am). I was finally able to sleep for about 6 hours and when I woke up, the only symptoms I seemed to have left were the bloating, loss of appetite and the stomach cramps. I haven't eaten anything but toast and applesauce since I had thrown up and only drank sprite and water yet I'm still not hungry and I'm extremely bloated. It feels like I'm extremely full and my stomach sticks out as though I've done nothing but eat all day. I'm am an active, toned, skinny, 23 year old woman and this is definitely not normal for me. It's is now Monday night and while the stomach cramps are not as bad, I'm still extremely bloated and have no appetite. Any ideas as to what I caught or what is wrong with me?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor” It was obvious that you suffered from food poisoning. The e he exotoxins excreted by harmful bacteria can produce all the symptoms you have described. It may take one week to settle down the stomach. You are advised to give proper rest to your stomach. Drink plenty of water and liquids. Take light diet with high fibre content. You should avoid foods such as Garlic, Onions, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Whey protein, peas, Sweet potatoes, Asparagus, Cabbage, beans, soy, etc. You should also avoid red meats, canned foods, eggs and dairy products. Avoid cola, coffee and tea. Also avoid cashew nuts, bananas and coconuts. Consult your doctor who shall help you recover faster. Wish you a good health.