About 5 weeks ago I was diagnosed with genital warts

Patient

Q: About 5 weeks ago I was diagnosed with genital warts and have been given aldara cream which I have been using 3 times a week.
Some warts seem to be decreasing in size, but at the same time they seem to be increasing in number.
A few days ago I noticed some warts under my tongue. I'm worried my body cannot fight off hpv because I also have had verrucas for about 10 years.
I am a healthy 20 year old female I take vitamins everyday and no history of other std's. What is wrong with me and how can I get rid of these warts.

Doctor