About 7-8 months ago I noticed these three tiny warts

Q: About 7-8 months ago I noticed these three tiny warts grow near the tip of the foreskin of my penis. two of them have remained the same size and the one that came out first grew very a slightly tiny bit and has remained that size for months. they havent changed color, they are a light brownish maybe grey color. they dont hurt or ooze and havent bled. theyre just kinda there. Sometimes the tip of my foreskin may itch but its not the warts that itch, its just the skin and it doesnt happen often. The head of my penis appears normal. I used to use tanning beds last year, I used them about 10-15 times overall, I would go in about twice or once a month but then I stopped. The rest of my penis looks and feels normal. My overall health is fine but I'm worried this might be penile cancer. Is this a possibility? I have no idea how to go about it since I have no insurance. I would really appreciate some help and an opinion. I attached some pics of the warts that I took with flash.

Symptoms:  No symptoms currently
About 7-8 months ago I noti...-1 About 7-8 months ago I noti...-2 About 7-8 months ago I noti...-3

A:   Hi.
Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concerns.
Please find my observation below:

> Firstly, please relax, it is not a penile cancer. From the pictures which you have provided to us it seems that it may be a genital wart,

> Genital warts are usually asymptomatic, but depending on the size and anatomic location, they can be painful or pruritic.

> I would share with you few treatment regimens with which genital warts can be treated.
1. Topical application of Imiquimod 5% cream.
Imiquimod cream should be applied once daily at bedtime, three times a week for up to 16 weeks. The treatment area should be washed with soap and water 6–10 hours after the application.

2. Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen or cryoprobe. Cryotherapy destroys warts by thermal-induced cytolysis.

> I would recommend you to please visit a Dermatologist near you and discuss the above treatment options with him and go according to the Doctor's advice. Please do not take any medicines on your own.

> Genital warts are not life threatening. If left untreated, genital warts might go away, stay the same, or grow in size or number.

> Persons with genital warts should take protection while having sex, it is wise to use condom every time you have sex or refrain from sexual activity till you get treated or remove them.

So please relax and see a Dermatologist so that it can be treated as early as possible.

Hope I have answered your question in detail.

Wish you good health.
Take care.