About 72 hours ago i was drunk and got a

Patient : About 72 hours ago i was drunk and got a lap dance from a stripper. She pulled out my penis (just the head) and trapped at top of shorts. She covered it with my shirt (and undershirt). She continued to ride it until completion. During her moving around my shirt may have lifted As I recall, her wiping my penis head off once during her grinding. I am worried it may have penetrated her vagina. What do you believe my greatest risks are as far as hiv/stds?
Symptoms:  Feel out of it (may be from anxiety), penis looks fine as far as i can tell, if i look hard enough i can see a very tiny pinkish dot