About a week ago I developed a lump on the right side of throat

Q: About a week ago I deceloped a lump on the right side of my throat. Presumably a swollen lymph node. It could not be seen externally, but it was so large that I couldn't eat solid food without it getting stuck or causing mild choking. Since then I've been very fatigued, my right ear hurts and feels like it's nor draining correctly, and yesterday I deceloped another swollen lymph node under my right ear. It feels as though lymph nodes on the left side of my neck and under my left ear are starting to form because it is tender in those spots. I don't have a sore throat, stuffy nose, or a temperature. I'm very confused on what could be causing this to happen. I'm a 22 year old female.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of pain and difficulty in eating solid foods without getting stuck, pain in the right ear, development of swellings on the right side of the neck and under the right ear. Now you have a swelling developing on the left side of the neck and below the left year.
Also noted that you do not have stuffy nose, temperature or sore throat.
These factors apparently indicate that there may be the development of the aphthous ulcers inside with secondary infection spreading to the lymph nodes:
I would advise you the following in such a case:
You have to get an Endoscopy of the throat to see the exact problem you are having inside so that a proper treatment can be instituted.
Take plenty of oral fluids for avoiding the possible dehydration.

Consult an ENT ASAP.