About a week agoI went to the doctor for a

Patient

Q: About a week agoI went to the doctor for a cold with heavy coughing they gave me a steroid shot and prescribed me amoxicillin . as of yesterday I have had moderate to severe pitting edema in both my feet and ankles. It is not painful just tight feeling. in the past I've had swollen feet a couple times when my salt intake was higher than usual. I haven't changed my diet or my physical activityphysical activity. I am overweight and I am also a smoker. should I be concerned that this is a serious side effect from the steroid shot and should I be seeking medical attention?

Symptoms:  Cough made worse by laying down, edima in ankles and feet, weasing, coughing up mucus
Doctor