About a week and a half ago I fell at track practice due to my keen giving out. It is difficult to walk and bend.

Patient : About a week and a half ago I fell at track practice due to my knee giving out, in what felt like a hyperextention. I fell to the ground screaming hastarically. My knee has been swollen everyday since the incident. I wake up to a stiff swollen knee that is almost unbearable to walk on. It is difficult to walk, bend fully, and straighten fully. I have done r.i.c.e since my injury with no luck. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having meniscus injury. Initial treatment of it is rest, analgesic such as ibuprofen, quadriceps exercises of the knee. You can get your MRI to confirm it. It may need arthroscopic repair or removal of meniscus if it is not relieved by exercises and analgesic. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.