About an hour after i woke up yesterday, i started

Patient : About an hour after i woke up yesterday, i started feeling extremely nauseous for around 2 hours until i took pepto and started feeling better, but i still had a wicked headache. I started feeling better but then later i felt like i was going to pass out, my sound was muffled for a few seconds and then it was better. That night my partner told me i had blood coming out of my butt. Today i feel exremely tired and dont want to do anything. Should i go to see a doctor?
Symptoms:  Nausea, almost fainting, tiredness, bleeding from anus