About five years ago I was diagnosed with an SI

Patient : About five years ago I was diagnosed with an SI joint dysfunction from a fall. Yesterday I went back to the doctor after having severe pain in my lower back and x rays showed spondlyolisthesis (L5 to s1), degenerative disc disease in that region, and a probable bilateral para defect. Could this all be related to my injury years ago? And what are the treatments and outlook? It's a grade 1 spondlyolisthesis
Symptoms:  Lumbar back pain with radiopathy
Doctor :   Hi. Noted your history of SI joint problem 5 years back after a fall. Now you have low backache and x-rays showed s pondylolisthesis (L5 to s1), degenerative disc disease in that region, and a probable bilateral para defect. For knowing the effects of it, you will have to undergo MRI and clinical evaluation by an Orthopedic Surgeon or Neurosurgeon alone can tell the prognosis, plan of treatment and all. Till then take strict bed rest, no strain on the back. Hope this helps you.