About getting pregnant

Q: Can a female get pregnant by another female? If so how can that be done? Will it cost money? How much? What is the legal age to do it ? What state could do this operation ?

Symptoms:  No symptoms

It is not possible for a woman to impregnate woman. The only way another woman in reproductive age group can help another infertile woman is either by donating her eggs to her or offering her womb for surrogate motherhood. However sperm in either case has to be provided by the infertile couple's male partner.
This does cost money and is resorted to after detailed couple investigations for infertility. Any adult coupe can opt for it. But for sure a woman cannot impregnate another woman by sexual contact unless she has her hands smeared with sperms and she is involved in local rubbing.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,