About Lycored capsules being included in my daily diet

Patient

Q: Hello Doc ,
i was recommended to consume Lycored capsule everyday by my physician when i consulted him in regards of requiring a prescription for vitamin B and iron supplement .
how safe is Lycored and is it totally fine to consume it every day ?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. You have not described what you were prescribed this alternative product for. However, LycoRed contains the active ingredient, lycopene. This substance is derived from tomatoes and is believed to assist in managing the symptoms of menopause. We cannot advise you further on this supplement until we know what exactly you are taking it for. Please write us with a detailed history of your current medical conditions and why your doctor prescribed you this supplement.

Thank you for consulting us and we look forward to your response. AskTheDoctor.com