Abt blood clotting

Patient

Q: Good morning doctor my name is ayesha my 10 days baby died bcoz of los in jaundice and blood clotting how it is possible why this came to my baby

Doctor

Q: I had a c section due to twin pregnancy my little boy and little girl are 10 weeks premature and my scar is 10 cms lo...

Q: I had awful prenatal care and was never given an ultrasound past 14 weeks, at 37 weeks they finally did one and saw m...

Q: Ok this might be a tough one. My grandson was born 5 months ago, he was 9.5 weeks early and born with a diaphramatic...

Q: I had a baby at 28 weeks.her birth weight is 985 grams. now she is nine months old and weighing only 6 kgs.she looks...

218

173

138

98