Abusive father, abusive child?

Patient

Q: Okay, so, my daughter is three years old.
Her father & i were together for six months, he was abusive & i went through hell, he was a horrible person, i thought it'd all stop once we knew we were going to be having a baby, but it didn't it got so much worst.
To leave was impossible, until i was eight weeks pregnant & finally saw he wouldn't change & left, for my daughter, she has only met him twice when she was one.
I was just wondering if anyone has any idea if his actions will go onto her, because of him being abusive does that mean she will/is a bit more violent than most children her age?

Doctor