AC (220V) shock in the fifth finger

Q: Sir,my little finger got in touch with 220v ac was in touch for 2 seconds and there was no burn mark or any wound but finger was numb.Iwent to doc and he gave me a injection and some multivitamin tablets and told it will be ok in a couple of after 1 month it is still numb and i am having burning sensation in my hand up to elbow.Please advice me.thanks

A:    Even though that your contact with 220V of AC was brief, it was enough to produce some temporary injury of the nerves that supply that part of your hand, meaning the ulnar nerve, that’s why you are feeling  numbness and burning sensation all the way through the elbow. I recommend that you keep taking Complex B tablets to help the recovery of the affected nerve, it will take some time but it will pass.