Academic Inquiry in Regards to the Perusal of a Medical Career and the Minimal Age Required to Do So

Q: Hello there. This is by no means urgent, but feedback is highly appreciated. I'm currently researching surgical procedures and relevant biology; many articles about suturing mention the writers being offered a suturing class of sorts in which they were given the hands on opportunity to practice on dummy arms made of red flesh-colored sponge concealed by a leather-like simulation skin with a decently sized incision which practitioners were to suture. My primary question is the minimal age requirement to be eligible to participate in such a class/camp/tour at a medical university or hospital. I'd also highly appreciate any advice, links, or any other miscellaneous information you'd like to suggest in regards to the preparation and perusal of a medical/surgical career. Thank you very much for your time; have a good day/night.