Accidental lower back, Sciatica, hands and feet less sensitivity and memory issue

Patient

Q: Hi there I'M Khalid and age: 29

Sorry in advance for my bad english (if that occurred)and for a long story of mine.

I had an car road accident back in 2001. In which my left hip and vertebra got a hit. My left hip cheek swelled and there was blood in side the skin. My last vertebra bone was reshaped (but local doctors say that it has no effect on the pain whatsoever)and after some time, the area on which there was blood under the skin appeared was needled out and skin went back to the bone seemed like no flesh between the skin and the bone.

At the time of accident, there was just a stretch but later on there was swear pain there. After bed rest of 6 weeks and double dose of brufen, it was recovered. But later on my hands and feet went cold in every season rest every thing is ok with hands and feet of mine. Later on in the last months of 2010 the pain started in my back.

At first, it was like the pain in my love circles area, then it occupied my waist line on the back only then both cheeks of my hip and then only right then increased to go from right cheek to the palm of my right foot and some time my waist line of the back also contributes in the pain. Pain was worse in the January 2011 and then it recovered and then in March 2011, it was again at the high.

After that I took bed rest again and it never recovered. Then treated by neurology professor in June 2011 Doc he gave me(Brexin 20 mg and there was one other medicine I have no record left with me) I took these two for one week regularly and then I got jaundice and I felt that it was due to these medicines as even due to jaundice I was not taking any of them any more but for one week I smelled one of these medicines in the urine.

Right now, I am feeling that I have less sensitiveness in my right foot although pain is not as high but it can trigger from 20 to 80% when I try to do some sit-ups(during the daily routine. I had to quite my job due to this pain. Also there is some problem with my memory as well no idea why. Winter season has also started over here.

I did my level best to keep it short and not to bore you. But I am not getting any relief even tried homoeopathic medicines in October 2011. Please suggest some thing or tell me what to do please its a request. I only have x-rays of my back and attached here.

Hope to hear from you very soon.

With Regards and hope
Khalid Rafique

Doctor