Accidentally took a second dose of Welbutrin 300 xl Should i be worried?

Patient

Q: Accidentally took a second dose of Welbutrin 300 xl.

Should I be worried?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

The dose you have accidentally repeated as high. Excessive dose of Wellbutrin can cause agitation, dry mouth, insomnia, headache/migraine, nausea/vomiting, constipation, tremor, dizziness, excessive sweating, blurred vision, tachycardia, confusion, rash, hostility, cardiac arrhythmia, and auditory disturbance.
I suppose, you should go to sleep now and in case you feel any abnormal symptoms report to your doctor. Drink plenty of water. In case you don't get any problem, then it is advisable to skip the next dose.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy