Accuracy of STD testing a few days before window period?

Patient

Q: Would an std test including HIV and Herpes Select be accurate after 82 days after possible exposure?

This would be a few days shy of 12 weeks, and 8 days shy of the 90 day window period. I'm not sure if I can wait the full 90 days. Although there are no symptoms, the anxiety and waiting is killing me. At 58 days (about 2 months after possible exposure) I tested negative for everything including hiv, herpes, syphilis and hep b. I am just getting super super scared now and would like to ease my mind and take the test this week, instead of next. Thanks!

Doctor