Acne & Vitamin b-complex

Patient: Vitamin B-Complex (B-12, 6 etc) made me breakout badly. How to control ?

Symptoms: Pimples, acne, rosacea,

Doctor: HiThank you for the question.Stop taking the medicine.Here are a few tips:-Prevention and treatment of acne begins with keeping the affected areas clean without using harsh abrasive cleaners, which can irritate already sensitive skin.-Avoid harsh oils, heavy make up and lipstick, as all of these can further clog the pores and increase the chances for breakouts.-Dermatologists often recommend topical anti-acne or sensitive-skin cleansing creams and lotions that are available over the counter. Such cleansers are usually intended to dry out the skin more than anything else.-In more severe cases, doctors may prescribe medication.-Exposure to sunlight is also a common treatment, and Natural Spectrum light therapy devices are designed to mimic the benefits of sunlight. Note that if you are on prescribed medication, you may need to avoid exposure to the sun.-Avoid picking, piercing or squeezing the pimples. This can lead to infection and possible scarring. It may take a while to get cured.If the problem continues then talk to your Doctor.I hope this will help you. Take care.