Acne and Acne Scars- is hydroquinone,tretinoin,mometasone furoate the solution?

Q: Since the beginning of summer, my acne has been out of control. I have been using benzyl peroxide and some obagi products for oily skin to reduce the acne. Unfortunately, I am left with acne scars, some acne and redness mostly on my cheeks. I bought a product from Amazon called SkinLite cream which contains 2% hydroquinone,0.025% tretinoin and 0.1 % mometasone furoate. I am very hesitant using the product and I'm not sure if this is the right solution for me especially knowing the last ingredient is a steroid. After researching, I come up with very little information on the side effects. All I know some people have used the trio and right after stopping similar products, their skin became darker. Should I proceed in small amounts or stop and return the product?