Acne, Blood Sugar Insulin, Mental and Physical Lethargy, Sex Drive problems all connected?

Q: (I'm a 22 year old male with no serious medical history). When I was 13 years old I started to develop acne in conjunction with a loss of physical and mental energy. This progressed for some time, and got worse and worse. By the time I was 17, my acne was horrible, and my constant tiredness persisted. It was also around this time that I started to lose my sex drive. At the time I dismissed everything as being normal, but when I turned 18, I decided to see a natural doctor. Blood work revealed I had low testosterone, and the doctor postulated I had candida. This was his explanation for my loss of sex drive, my acne (which he claimed sugar caused, especially processed sugars and carbs), my tiredness, and my GI problems (I was always bloated, constipated, flatulent). The next 4 years throughout college I tried and researched everything under the sun. I took a multitude of natural supplements, and ate nearly perfect. I reduced my carbs and only drank water, and noticed my acne and GI get better, but my sex drive still faltered. I was in college however, so this was interspersed with eating bad foods and heavy drinking, but as I said, for the most part, I ate great (A lot of green leafy veggies, meat, nuts, seeds, fruit). I had a few bouts where I ate no sugars or carbs of any sort for a few months, and saw my acne practically vanish. One of the times I saw my sex drive return momentarily. But it never lasted. I would crash and get intense carb cravings. I still suffer these problems to this day and don't know what to do. If i eat too much sugar, even if its fruit, I get extreme lethargy, acne, and mental cloudiness. It's perplexing to me because I'm extremely active and exercise like an athlete. What could all this mean? Are my GI, Acne, fatigue, no sex drive and lack of erection and mental cloudiness all connected? (I had bloodwork done thorughout all of this. Testosterone is normal, bloodsugar and cholesterol are perfect, prolactins, pituitary, thyroid are all good)