Acne Cream on a Book and How to Make the Book Safe Again for Other People to Make Contact With By Getting Rid of the Acne Cream on the Book

Patient

Q: Hi and thanks to your help! I have a question about salicylic acne cream and what should you do if you get it on something. My fingers touched the salicylic acne cream on my head, and the fingers were never washed after touching the salicylic acne cream. Then, I touched a book. I kept on touching the cream on my head, not wash my fingers after touching my head, and then touch the the book in a repeated cycle many times. Like I said, I touched the acne cream on my head, not wash my fingers, and touch a book (which I did many time). Now I'm worried about the safety of other people if they make contact with the book. What would happen if a baby put the book with the salicylic acne cream in his or her mouth? What would happen if somebody read the book with the acne cream on it then went to dinner without washing his or her hands? How do I make the book safe for other people to make contact with? Should I let the salicylic acne cream dry out on the book or throw away the book? Hopefully the answer to that is dry out. Also, does the to make the book safe again method applies to other kind of acne cream like bethonic acne cream? Thanks for our help again!

Doctor