Acne meditation problem while taking isotretinoin

Patient

Q: Hi, i am a 15 year old male and i take isotretinoin every day
and i have some questions
1) i had nosebleeds and my doctor suggested to reduce to 20mg (30mg was at first) now the nosebleeds are gone, should i go back to 30mg?

2) among with the isotretinoin i should put some masks and creams (quinnodern and evdermia - i think) but they caused be redness, now the redness is gone, what should i do?

3) and my last question, i am on the 2nd month of isotretinoin should i masturbate or not, and how will it affect my acne while on isotretinoin?

thanks in advance

Doctor