Acne on butt - It causes pain when I walk , sit

Patient

Q: I found a problem in my Butt for last two days. I dont know if its acne or something. It sizes around 6 or 7 mm. It causes pain when I walk , sit or changing the direction of my each legs. I have been applying turmeric for the last two day in whole night but found no change. I feel comfortable only when side lying and holding my both legs in same way. Its placed exactly between my testicles and butt hole on the line which divides thighs.

Symptoms:  It causes pain when I walk , sit or changing the direction of my each legs. I have been applying turmeric for the last two day in whole night but found no change

I am male, 27 yrs.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is likely that this acne you are experiencing will likely need to be treated with antibiotic medication after a thorough examination by your doctor. It is important to rule out any serious bacterial infections first, therefore a prompt visit to your doctor is imperative. Please see your doctor to be examined and start the appropriate treatment immediately.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com