Acne on my back because of masturbation?

Patient: I masturbate alot and i am 16. is there any harm in masturbating. i am getting acne on my back because of masturbating i guess. how do i get rid of acne and still masturbate if there is no harm in masturbating?

Doctor: There is no relation between masturbation and acne, except that both usually start in puberty. Masturbation is the easie st and the safest way of sexual gratification at your age. But, over indulgence should be avoided.Acne can be managed on case to case basis, depending upon the severity. The treatment options range from oral antibiotics to topical application of antiseptic and astringent lotions along with vitamin supplements. Apart from the medical management, other supportive measures include, maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular physical exercise, avoiding junk food, having plenty of fresh fruits and salads, ample of oral fluids and keeping the body clean. For oily skin, use an astringent to clean the face or the affected area before going out and after returning from work/school. Wash the area frequently (at least twice) with mild soap and water (esp. in summers) and pat dry the skin, avoid scrubbing. You may consult a Dermatologist for a proper medical prescription, if requied.