ACNE ON THE BACK NOT DRAINED SINCE MANY YEARS BUT DRIED WITH THE PUS INSIDE

Patient

Q: I have acne on my back since I was 22 now I am 27 I have the same acne on my back I mean they have not been cured They have not drained and now they have turned into black colour acne and there is no question of getting them drained is what I feel. Earlier I did not bother about them, when they were in initial stage I thought they will be cured themselves but never knew this would happen. I am very upset because of this problem of mine and wonder if they can ever be cured. It's been years since they are as it is, have not drained but dried on my back with the pus inside them. Doctor, please suggest what should I do

Doctor