Acne on the back of my head.

Patient

Q: I have acne on the back of my head and i was wondering what i can do about it, if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Doctor

Q: Hi,  I've been suffering acne for six years, and my doctor perscribed me ?ISOTRETINOIN capsules to treat it...

Q: Over a month ago, I was diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor put me on the pill (Yasmin). In the first month, I developed a...

Q: I am looking for a contraceptive pill that will assist with my acne problem but which has a relatively low amount of ...

Q: Make age 63 recently on minocycline for scalp acne . Commenced walking twice a day as the impact of this medicine cau...

Q: I have been taking isotroin 20 for 1 year so I get clear skin but then I stopped it and started taking isotroin 10 ...

218

173

138

98