Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Acne or something on genital.

Acne or something on genital.

Patient: I have a pimple or something on my genitals. It began a day ago i felt pain and looked at it and squeezed it white stuff came out then clear liquid then blood. I never had sex before nor do i masterbait. This just happened out of no were. If you need a picture just reply please thank you! Also i went back the next day and more white stuff came out and again this weird clear liquid followed by blood.

Symptoms: Pain when putting pressure. No Itching

Doctor: Hello, Thanks for your query on ATD.It appears that you are having bacterial infection of the hair root.It is a pai nful condition also there is pus & blood discharge. There is a tendency to recur.Please visit your dermatologist ASAP.Get well soon.