Acne or something on genital.

Q: I have a pimple or something on my genitals. It began a day ago i felt pain and looked at it and squeezed it white stuff came out then clear liquid then blood. I never had sex before nor do i masterbait. This just happened out of no were. If you need a picture just reply please thank you! Also i went back the next day and more white stuff came out and again this weird clear liquid followed by blood.

Symptoms:  Pain when putting pressure. No Itching

A:   Hello, Thanks for your query on ATD.
It appears that you are having bacterial infection of the hair root.
It is a painful condition also there is pus & blood discharge. There is a tendency to recur.
Please visit your dermatologist ASAP.
Get well soon.