Acne problem

Patient

Q: Hello doctor I have been suffering this acne problem for some years and it is not getting any better I have quite a few pimples in my back in my chest and my cheeks I have been under treatment for a month or so and the pimples in my face went off but not on my back and chest area doctors over here have advised me to take Minoz od and use papulex gel for the course of a month but now that papulex is not available anymore is there any other type of medicine I can use ? 
After that I had some skin irritations lately the redness of my skin began to erupt I have been drinking water daily but nothing changes 
What should I do ??

Doctor