Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Acne problem increased after using isopil 20

Acne problem increased after using isopil 20

Patient: After using isopil 20 mg my acne has increased lot than dermatologist prescribed me azrade ..still not gone why???

Doctor: You may have to seek medication for topical application in addition to oral antibiotics. Wash your face more frequently with mild soap and water, take plenty of oral fluids and have a regular exercise schedule. Avoid excessive sugars in your diet and follow up with your Dermatologist if you do not observe any benefit from therapy. It usually takes 6-8 weeks of therapy before any noticeable change is observed.