Acne scarring and threading

Q: Hi, I have been diagnosed with more than a year ago. I have been given a cream for this and my acne disappeared within a month. I havent had any breakouts since but now I have had a huge breakout and my scarring is quite severe. I thought that my acne breakout was due to getting my eyebrows and forehead threaded as the acne was only on my forehead. I havent threaded my eyebrows or forehead for atleast a month now and my acne spots have gone down dramatically but has left terrible scarring. Does threading contribute to acne? And what can I use on my face to get rid of the scarring?

Symptoms:  Spots all over the forehead and several on the cheeks and chin