Acnes problem From 3 years.

Patient

Q: I am 15 year old teen-age boy having acne problem problem from 3 years. There are lot of acnes on my face, I have already tried many medicines and solutions. Most of them clear acnes for sometime but after few days they again start appearing. So, I want a solution for the problem of my acnes.

Symptoms:  Too much acnes on face.
Doctor

A:   Hello, Thanks for your query on ATD.
Acne are caused by hormones that are produced in the body, some persons are having tendency for severe acne.It seems that you belong to that group. My advice to consult your dermatologist, take treatment.
Also follow daily cleansing regimen to avoid recurrence of acne.
Best wishes