Active 27 Male with severe back pains/Sciatica from ruptured disc

Patient

Q: Hi, I am a Male 27 years of age. about 3-4 years ago I hurt my lower back and had terrible pain shooting down my legs. My back sometimes gets a little better as I still try to workout and keep fit but I am always in some sort of pain with it. I had an MRI which showed I had a severly ruptured disc at L4-L5 and a small bulge in discs above and below. I have seen chiropractors, I have had cortico injections, physiotherapy, massage and exercise and still no cure.

My back pain and my inability to keep active is eating away at me and I dont know what to do any more. I have been looking at different surgeries and my though is disc replacement surgery as I believe it will allow me continue working out without the worry of rupturing again. I have also been looking into HGH injections as it is said that it helps to regenerate cartilage and is good for joints etc. What options do I have? Is there anything I can do? Thank you

Symptoms:  Pain in glutes, hamstrings, gastrocnemius and lower back. Pain mainly occurs when I hyperextend my back.
Swelling on one side sometimes when its bad and my back leans to one side.
Doctor