Active workout with proteins or without?

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,

I started to go to gym 5 times a week for 2 hours each session and trying to be on good shape but my personal trainer recommended me to take amino acids before and after workout and egg proteins after workout plus Casein protein before going to bed. As you know many doctors and also people around me are against proteins and what you recommend? I am eating also chicken meat and cow meet during the day and more carbs during the day.

And also could you tell me also at my age 26 y.o. what is the maximum grams of protein I can take or what is recommended amount in grams not to have any problems in the future.

And when I did urinal test there was protein inside so does it means also something?

Thanks a lot for your response.

Doctor