Actually am betrayed by a person and this made some

Patient : Actually am betrayed by a person and this made some change in my behavior and mentality. I am not at all coming out of that memory. 24 hours my brain goes on thinking and remembering about it. sometimes I cry like hell and sometimes I become aggressive that i never thought i will be. This so called mood swings occur frequently. In past I was a very happy person who makes everyone happy and now am just living for my parents, literally. And because of am not able to study or enjoy my life, I am just making time pass, of time. I am going through this since one and half years. I don't like myself like this. I am unhappy to say "am depressed". So, please any Psychiatrist help me, I am ready to take medication. Please suggest me any medicine or give me any advice. please help me out. i don't want to consult any doctor personally that why I am asking your help.
Symptoms:  Different mood swings, sometimes i cry a lot, sometimes i become very angry