Acute epididymitis-orchitis

Patient : 45 yo Male with recurrent episodes of acute epididymitis-orchitis. Twelve episodes over the last 4 years increasing in frequency and intensity of pain (8/10). Treatment has been a mix of oral and IV A/B's plus pain relief. Daily use of NSAID's between episodes keep pain level (3/10) under control. Cause of infection unknown, no evidence of UTI or STI's. Any suggestions
Symptoms:  Pain in the pelvic area, pressure in the testicles, painful and swollen scrotum, red and warm scrotum, pain and tenderness in the testicles