Acute Phimosis (too tight fore skin of the penis

Q: I am suffering from acute phimosis. I mean the front fore skin is way too tight to expose any gland or a part of it, and the foreskin has shown a color change from brown to white only the fore skin. Which doc should i consult? skin, surgeon, urinogist. As i think that due to color change skin specialist should be consulted first. And can that color change possibly be Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO) ?
And is there any possible treatment(like stretching) other than Circumcision ? ? ? ? please help...

Symptoms:  Part foreskin color change to whitish suspected to be BXO