Acute Phimosis (too tight fore skin of the penis


Q: I am suffering from acute phimosis. I mean the front fore skin is way too tight to expose any gland or a part of it, and the foreskin has shown a color change from brown to white only the fore skin. Which doc should i consult? skin, surgeon, urinogist. As i think that due to color change skin specialist should be consulted first. And can that color change possibly be Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO) ?
And is there any possible treatment(like stretching) other than Circumcision ? ? ? ? please help...

Symptoms:  Part foreskin color change to whitish suspected to be BXO

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When thi...

Q: I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I...

Q: Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my p...

Q: Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three mo...

Q: I have had UTI for over 7 months now I'm a 20 year old girl, I've just started engaging in sexual activity. I've take...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon