ADD/ADHD Symptoms need more info

Patient

Q: I'm a 19 year old male in second year university who has noticed significant changes In the last year or so. I'm barely getting by in my courses, often repeating them. When I read something like a textbook I often times find myself reading the words but thinking of other things in my head, this leads to me reading the same page multiple times and still not understanding what it's saying. Eventually I'll just give up On reading and go elsewhere. Since my grades were slipping last year, I decided to write down each assignment and test and their dates on my binder. This didn't help as I've forgotten to do my last 3 assignments. I also have trouble at home and in my relationships. I talk way too much and often times interrupt people, they see me as a rude person doing this but I honestly can't help it. I also can't manage my anger properly, always lashing out at the people closest to me. Even in my workplace (sales) I often will get distracted while in the middle of a sale and this has caused me to lose sales. I can't remember the simplest of tasks even when I'm reminded, terrible memory. My friends have been telling me I should get checked out for ADD/ADHD and I'm really desperate at this point, I need to start passing my courses, and actually being able to study without venturing off to find food for an hour when I hear my stomach grumble. I just want to know if I'm just a lazy person with a hyper personality who needs to take control of everything or if I should go see my doctor?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Almost 0 focus when trying to study, reading one page 5 times and not remembering, forgetting the simplest of tasks, can't control anger, get told everyday I talk way to much, interrupt people, finish peoples sentences.
Doctor