ADD and Uncontrollable Sexual Desire

Patient : I am from India and a hyper sexual addict who constantly masturbates. i am unable to control by dopamine rush and switch over to porn and masturbate. i have no Gf or had any premarital sex. I was very normal guy but since my childhood, i was weak in study due to poor concentration,poor memory and lack of interest. gradually in college, i picked up momentum in studies but due to some distraction, every thing seems to have come back. This sexual excitement has triggered many negative effects in me that i have specified in the symptoms. i am a student and preparing for masters entrance exam but unable to focus due to this addiction. i want to completely quit this evil habit. please suggest me any result oriented exercise and any professional to consult and get rid of this devil... awaiting for your reply..........
Symptoms:  My handwriting has been deteriorated, excessive hair fall, automatically urine droplet discharge, very low concentration and focusing power, low memory, weak ejaculation,etc...