ADD, anxiety, oxyticin

Q: I am 21 years old and diagnosed with ADD and anxiety disorder. I have seen a documentary about emotion and it talked about oxytocin and its effect. I found similar behavior with the boy with low oxytocin, being independent, not feeling rewarded. I have a trust problem with people as well. I would only get discouraged to do another task after having done one task since, in my opinion, there is no reward. I don't think I had a happy childhood or was paid attention to when I was little. I am also so-called perfectionist, trying to be the best setting up high standard.
I am currently taking vyvanes and clonazepam instead of Bupropion. Bupropion worked great at first, stabilizing my mood and increased my concentration to a certain point but anxiety of not getting stuff done was worse, not wanting to do another task or even start it. My biggest fear is not doing well in school and I think vyvanse and clonazepam are working good in that I can concentrate better, but without feeling of satisfaction, so I am still struggling with getting stuff done and feeling reluctant to do any school work, even studying for my major which I love. (Neurobiology)
What kind of medication should I be taking? Am I taking the right medication?