Adderall and alcohol question

Patient : Hello, I am prescribed 30mg Adderall XR and I had a question. I wanted to know if I take the Adderall in the morning if it is safe to consume alcohol roughly 12-13 hours later. I know it is amphetamines/ a stimulant so I want to be careful not to mix anything that shouldn't be. But i was wondering if the 12 hours is enough to get it out of my system.
Symptoms:  Adderall
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. 12 hours is a good enough period for Adderall to get reduced in your body. Ideally you should not be taking alcohol when you are on Adderall but it will not do a big harm even if you take it. Avoid this, however. Hope this helps. Wish you a good health.