Addictive mastribution

Patient : I am doing mastrubation daily three times ,due to this i feel i lose my weight and i didnt have a good sleep at night time.every night with out mastrubation i cant getting sleep properly and in morning when i wake my pennis in bluge state with out sense of feelings why ? i need to stop this mastrubation but i cant handle it with my mind bcz i addictive to this prblm i need good sleep with out mastrubation , give me a helpfull suggestion to stop this mastrubation ,
Symptoms:  Due to mastribution i cant getting sleep properly and i am loseing weight, in early morning when i wake my pennis in bluge state with out sense of feel,