Addictive Masturbation

Patient: I am suffering from excessive masturbation from over 6 years and i am very desperate to leave it but unable to do so seems if i became addicted to it ..please suggest some thing so that i could get out of thing it ruined my life ..my look has become worse ..my scalp became dull…i lost interest in any thing …i have a lot of goals to achieve but cannot concentrate.i am facing a lot of trouble in remembering things, even if i am reading some stuff i couldn’t manage to remember it in real time, i feel so desperate in remembering any thing . even i couldn’t concentrate on any thing i feel it very hard to concentrate on anything. i feel very depressed and frustrated most of the time in my day..please suggest some solution and please don’t ask me to consult any doctor..because now i couldn’t manage it please suggest something which couldn’t help me out…..i’ll be highly grateful to you…please help me ….

Symptoms: eye floaters, headache, back pain, mental stress, eye sight weakness

Doctor: