Adenomyosis and pregnancy issues

Q: Dear doctor, i have facial hair growth pproblem. my period was regular.i have done blood test.the report says that LH by CLIA is 7 point 44, FSH is 3 point 50, TSH is 1 point 24,DHEAS is 142 and Testosterone is 0 point 30 my scan report says that iboth ovaries are normal size and echotexture.Follicle measuring 20mm seen in right ovary. impression says that enlarged uterus with adenomyosis.i need to pregenant. is these are will affects for my pregenancy?

A:   Adenomyosis refers to a disorder in which endometrial glands and stroma are present within the uterine musculature. Heavy menstrual bleeding and painful menstruation are the major symptoms of adenomyosis, occurring in approximately 60 and 25 percent of women, respectively. Effect of adenomyosis on fertility and pregnancy is still unclear. Possible adenomyosis cause reduced fertility. I would advise that you speak to your doctor for treatment options available,. I wish you well, take care.