ADHD adult with continuous headache for 4 days now

Patient

Q: What's causing my endless headache? It stared 3 days ago and just yesterday morning when I woke up, I felt the pain on my right side down my neck, because of a bad sleeping position. The pain won't stop. Please help

Symptoms:  Right side of my next causes the pain on my right side of my forehead
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
From what you have described it appears that the pain has started due to the awkward posture of the neck while sleeping. It happens many a times causing stiffness of the neck. Normally the stiffness and headache lasts for 3-4 days. During this period you can do hot water fomentation. Further medicines such as diclofenac used as a painkiller along with anti-inflammatory medications such as seratiopeptidase and muscle relaxants are good option of medicines during such an episode. If the pain has not subsided by tomorrow morning by hot fomentation, consider visiting a doctor to get the medicines prescribed.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!