ADHD Diagnosing (Hx of symptoms and meds to pcp)

Q: My question pertains to how to report my history of ADHD symptoms.. Throughout grade-school, I had pretty horrible grades and marks from teachers for disruption of lack of paying attention in class, as well as remembering to do homework. Then I entered my senior year and realized I needed to get into college, so a friend of mine introduced me to adderall, which to me I figured was a wonder drug. I ended up taking adderall for all of my senior year and getting a 3.5 those last 2 semesters compared to a 2.0 to 2.5. Once I got into a college I stopped the medications and spent my college career struggling with meeting deadlines; basically getting the energy to start a task, continue to due it, and finish it. There was a lot of self exploration throughout this time, i.e.,understanding my though processes, and I realized I had a lot of tangential thoughts, and often responded emotionally, i.e., labile, to a lot of things. Anyhow, I graduated with my BA is psych with a 3.2, believed the ADHD was depression, but I tried an SSRI from my PCP, which made the depression worse, so i did therapy for 3 months and the depression faded and the inattention persisted. It has been 9 months since therapy.

Overall, I'm wanting to go to my new pcp to explore the possibility of ADHD, but i'm unsure if they will see me as med seeking due to if I told them of my senior year in high school, and if they will discount my subjectivity due to my background in psych. Should I avoid telling the PCP this? My only reason to tell him is to explain why I did better in my senior year of high school so he does not use the "sink or swim" analogy.